La Hacienda ....
Recognized in THE NEW MEXICO HISTORIC BUILDING INVENTORY – CORRALES the Hacienda is one of the older historic sites in the Village of Corrales. Constructed circa 1850, the Hacienda was remodeled and modernized in 1973 with living spaces added in 1992. With each remodeling the historic integrity was maintained while bringing it in line with building codes. The Hacienda is highlighted by two feet thick adobe walls, traditional viga ceilings and brick floors.
NOTE: The HACIENDA (MAIN HOUSE) MAY BE PURCHASED SEPARTELY AT A PRICE OF $850,000.
Mi Casa Es Su Casa - Welcome, Please Come Inside
La Hacienda Features Includes ...
* 3,600 square feet of living space with an additional 500 square feet of space that includes mechanical room, a shop and storage space – 4,100 square feet in all.
* A master bedroom with two fireplaces and a full bath.
* A cantilevered stairway to a second story guest bedroom with fireplace and full bath.
* A bedroom or office space with fireplace and 3/4 bath.
* A large living room with fireplace.
* A formal dining room with fireplace, wet bar and access to a spacious external patio.
* An art studio/yoga room with wet bar and clerestory windows.
* A spacious main entry with breakfast nook.
* A studio/office with antique stained-glass windows, fireplace, kitchenette and 3/4 bath with separate entry accessed from the central patio.
*Baseboard hot water heat throughout.